 |
| My truck and my sign work.. |
So the idiot light for my brakes comes on.. Damm! I changed the front pads awhile ago but was told the back shoes (when I put new tires on about two years ago) still had some life in them. So like me I assume the back shoes are toast and buy a new set of shoes. I pulled the back wheels off and the drums and looked at the brakes, they were in great shape with lots of meat left on them.. "So what the hell is the problem, I thought?" Then it dawned on me, check the level for the brake fluid.. and sure enough it was down. I took back the shoes got my money back and picked up a little brake fluid added it to the reservoir and problem solved... All that trouble! Still, I got to inspect the brakes and feel more secure about them.. and the exercise never hurts either.. Stupid brakes..
No comments:
Post a Comment